Saturday, January 23, 2010

Saturday and Vancouver



Dear Readers

On Monday we are going to Vancouver for our last studentslive meeting. I'm excited because I get my press pass on this visit. And Kate is going to be with me which will make me less anxious. I had to make a video for studentslive to get chosen. I had to redo my video over and over again because I couldn't get it right. I chose sledge hockey because it was very interesting. I learned that sledge hockey was created in a rehabilitation center in Sweden. I had to make a sledge hockey presentation. I think the best part of carrying the olympic torch is that i get to carry it with Kate. Please remember to sign up for studentslive.ca



2 comments:

  1. Interesting posting! Keep up the good work!Can you post the ppt on sledge hockey too?
    Kathy SETBC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you forgot to make a link to the VVV story about you and Kate being Paralympic reporters. Can you do that?

    ReplyDelete